My newest name is Miss Stutz. I went into a first grade classroom as a real teacher for the first time today. It is exciting and overwhelming. It is perfect. Somehow, surprisingly, it felt so natural. Those children are so smart and so loving! "MISS STUTZ, come help me with this word." "MISS STUTZ will you stay with our group for every center?" "MISS STUTZ do you like my skirt?" "MISS STUTZ my face got all red at recess because it is snowing out there."
MISS STUTZ. Miss Stutz. miss stutz.
That is going to take some getting used to. But I love my new name. And another new one is coming soon.

Love, Aunt Breanna
3 comments:
This is BIG! New names and new babies. How exciting!!
ohhh..my favorite part of the whole post was "Love, Aunt Breanna!"
How fun being with little first grades...OMG my niece is in FIRST GRADE, crazy! I always loved when we had student teachers when I was in school! Working in an elementary school can really boost your self-esteem too, b/c the kids are so sweet!
Breanna, I am GRINNING!
What a perfect job for you, dear. I cannot wait to hear about it in detail and in person. Can we do that?
Great.
Way to go, Miss Stutz.
I love your names :)
Post a Comment