Saturday, October 31, 2009

wizard of oz.

first things first,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I love this holiday! Most def one of my faves.
This morning I had Reese's pancakes with my roommates.
We also watched Edward Scissorhands. Then went to stake conference.
We are having a full fledged Halloween feast with friends tonight (pics later),
and then going to a partyyyyy. And watching MORE scary movies!
That is what I call celebrating.

I don't know if you remember last years fantastic costumes,
but this year definitely surpasses them.
The Wizard of Oz has strangely played a large role in my childhood,
my dad has been known to quote it over the pulpit. So when my genius roommate
Lauren came up with the idea to be the cast of TWoO, I was so excited! Plus, the same
genius roommate HAND-STITCHED my costume. That's right.
Basically I owe her my life. She is the best.

Feast your eyes on this:


Glinda and Dorothy

The Cowardly Lion

The Wicked Witch of the West and Dorothy

The Tin Man and the Wizard himself

ME (Glinda the Good)

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

Tin Man, Scarecrow, Emerald City Girl, Wizard of Oz, Cowardly Lion, Wicked Witch of the East, Glinda the Good Witch of the North, and Dorothy!
Are my friends awesome or what?