Monday, October 26, 2009

some upliftation.


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"This life is yours. take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. take the power to control your own life. no one else can do it for you. take the power to make your life happy."
-Susan Polis Schutz

"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are."

-B.A. Billingsly

"Now, my dear sisters, that is the way with you. You are doing the best you can, and that best results in good to yourself and to others. Do not nag yourself with a sense of failure. Get on your knees and ask for the blessings of the Lord; then stand on your feet and do what you are asked to do. Then leave the matter in the hands of the Lord. You will discover that you have accomplished something beyond price."
- Gordon B. Hinckley

"This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now."
-Thomas S. Monson
"for verily I say unto you, that great things await you;"
D&C 45:62

2 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

Thank you.

You are great.

love!

Nicole said...

Bre,

I needed this so much right now. It seriously answered a lot of my prayers and worries from the last few days. THANK YOU for being who you are.

Nicole