March 22, 2010
WOOWEE! Today was my last legitimate observation at school, and it went really well! Every week that I've been in the schools, my instructor has come in to observe me at work teaching the students. There are 26 criterion that I have to hit in about twenty minutes every time, so it is quite a stressful thing. But my scores have gotten progressively better and I am excited to be done! For my last lesson, I took my class to a big empty room to make mini pizzas! They LOVED it! We had so much fun and the pizzas turned out delicious. I love these kids, I am so not ready to leave them!
Later in the afternoon, we went outside for some more sport. I believe the game this time was kickball (a little more manageable than cricket).




What a beautiful day at Pomaria.
1 comment:
They are SO gorgeous. The kid with the mullet! Bahaha!
I wish I could hear all the details about how you feel about your teaching. Skype soon dear!
Post a Comment