Saturday, February 20, 2010

South Island Traveling

We spent three days of our trip in our beautiful, oh so comfortable (not), vans, and I thought I should upload some pictures of our adventures on the road to conclude this chapter of my bloggy blog. But don't worry, there are many chapters to come. I just will hold off a bit on the "this is what I did today, and then we did this, and then we did this," for a while.





Dear South Island of New Zealand,
I love you. I had more fun shoved into 5 days than I have ever had before. I want to come back to you again someday, and have more fun. Thank you for being beautiful and somehow continually persuading me to spend more money on ridiculously excellent experiences.
Love,
Breanna


{I had a really wonderful video to put here, but it just is taking too long. I'll try again next week. Sorry!}

No comments: