BAHAHAHAH!!This is so great. I am sitting at work laughing out loud because of these pictures. I'm even tearing up because they are so fantastic!love.
Ok I have to comment again!Tyler pretending to be a black man!! Hahah! Did you hear him in the background when he was trying to sound lie ea black man?! So hilarious.
such fun pics! i forgot to tell you that i took pictures of you on skype too....creepy. haha
Post a Comment
3 comments:
BAHAHAHAH!!
This is so great. I am sitting at work laughing out loud because of these pictures. I'm even tearing up because they are so fantastic!
love.
Ok I have to comment again!
Tyler pretending to be a black man!! Hahah! Did you hear him in the background when he was trying to sound lie ea black man?! So hilarious.
such fun pics! i forgot to tell you that i took pictures of you on skype too....creepy. haha
Post a Comment