My dear readers,
I'm sorry I have not been good to you. I have just been so wrapped up in my new life in the most beautiful place I've ever been! New Zealand is wonderful. My life is wonderful.
My host family is amazing! They are so welcoming and just act like I've been here all along. They make me fend for myself, which I appreciate because it keeps me on my feet, and I feel at home. Mini and Mosiah (ages 5 and 10) are hilarious and make me laugh so hard. They constantly mock my American accent (i.e. Y'ALL WUNNUH WATCHA MOOVIEE?)!
Kiwis are some of the best people you will ever meet. All they want is for you to be comfortable, full, and smiling! THEY MAKE SO MUCH FOOD AND NEVER STOP OFFERING IT. This is going to be bad. But I ride my bike a half hour everyday (it's my means of transportation) and I just got home from a run. I think I'll be good!
I don't know what else to tell you. This place is beautiful. Here is my first week in a few pictures: you will see that I fell down a beautiful hill of mud (sarcasm), played on the coolest playgrounds, made new friends, went to the beach (my 2nd ocean!), and am constantly playing with beautiful Maori children!
I feel more and more like a Kiwi everyday (and I'm even starting to talk like one)! More to come. Promise!



7 comments:
Wow I am so jealous!! It is beautiful and warm! No Fair! Hope you are having a great time, and by the looks of it... you are :)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
You are so kiwi, it's legit.
How fun!
I am loving this B.
Wow.
So great.
and it is making me miss you.
Have fun!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhh!!!
NEW ZEALAND! stop it.
except don't.
AH. Oh my goodness. First of all, I LOVE the kiwi edition banner. You are so clever. Also.... it is GORGEOUS there! And you look like you are the happiest girl on earth! I'm so glad. You are wonderful and I miss you dearly.
So beautiful!! Hope you are enjoying the warmth and experience. WE all miss you here in our cohort!!
you are in a swimsuit. and i am in a snowsuit. AHHH. have fun-don't fall anymore...too hard!
Post a Comment