I finally got a chance to go down to the city! Ashley, Jayna, Mekelle and I spent our saturday downtown, and took a ferry to Devonport to get dinner and watch the boats in the harbor. Now I FINALLY feel like I am really here.
Sorry for my lack of words, but the pictures will describe it to you! I just wrote a million bajillion pages in my journal, so I'm not feeling too loquacious right now!
5 comments:
ooo the fourth one looks like a post card! Very pretty! I'm glad it's official now haha.
I love love love the pictures!
& gelato looks delicious!
The pictures speak for themselves.
Artsy.
City=Awesome!
Short sleeves=Jealous.
GELATO!! Delish.
Miss you.
It looks like you are having so much fun!Eat an extra gelato for me!!
OMGosh! This place is absolutely gorgeous!!! It looks like you are having so much fun!
Post a Comment