One hour to the airport.
Threepointfive hours to Los Angeles.
Threepointfive hour layover.
Twelve hours to Auckland.

My 12 year old brother is sitting next to me, reading this. And the dog is begging for attention. I'm going to miss this, but I'm about to embark on a whole new journey! And it's going to be AWESOMMEEE (you must think that in a high pitched ridiculous voice, say it outloud. do it.)!!
I have three big goals to achieve. Write in my journal a ton while I'm there. Be adventurous; do things I normally wouldn't. Work hard and pray hard.
I'll be missing you all! Please keep in touch. Skype, Blogger, Facebook. ANYTHING!
I'm still trying to decide if I should make a separate blog for NZ or keep it all on this one! Any suggestions?
(Sorry for my jumbled thoughts. But can you blame me?)
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's going to be a good one, I can feel it.
7 comments:
Breanna! I found your blog..How I am not sure but Im glad I did. Have so much fun in New Zealand! Good Luck!!!
B.
This is so freakin' great. You are so great. Ah! We better skype together :)
I think you should just keep this blog... its kinda like a journal for you and there is no point and starting up a new one and leaving this one to just sit... Have fun and be safe!!
I could hear your voice saying AWESOMEEE even before I read your instructions!
I am missing you.
I echo Kendra. I'll send you my skype info tomorrow, and I'm so excited for you and your adventures. Love you Bre!
I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! even though I miss you and want you to come back asap. I am sooooo happy that you are in new zealand!!! just live it up!!!! and lets be blog friends and then real friends again!
asdklfjas;dlkfjal;sdkf i'm so excited for you!
you should keep your nz adventures here.
Post a Comment