thank you very much."
Can you name the quote?
Ok, just so you all know, I have multiple posts waiting to be published with lots of great news! BUT, for some reason Blogger will not allow me to change the font sizes or add pictures, both of which are critical to conveying my messages.... But seriously.
But I wanted to tell you I love you. And I feel the blog neglect growing. And I'm sorry.
And today is a weird and awesome day, October 15th.
4 comments:
I love you back!
(And that song is now stuck in my head, haha!)
Today is an awesome weird day cause... G-ster has been gone ONE year! I know I know... its crazy to think its already been a year, but that he still has one left. Time flies... so just let it keep flying... I'm still holding out! :)
BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!
word verification: lonesto
definition: lonely, neglected, alone.
Used in a sentence: your blog and blog fans are feeling lonesto.
you are awesome. this is awesome. can we play soon? tomorrow? i wanna make an apple pie. yes? and pumpkin. mostly pumpkin cause i don't eat apple but they smell good and are pretty so can we make both?
Post a Comment