Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Twenty.

In pictures.





I was 90% kidding about that last thing on the list... hahahaha.
 
What an awesome memorial service, and then the music video marathon.

Cupcakes and Blue Bell. My favorite!

Feeling the Love.
True Love. What a way to end my day.


Not to mention:
Phone calls from my favorites (Kenj, Michelley, AD).
Phone calls from my related favorites (Kenny, Megan, Jacob, Grammie).
The absolute best presents I have ever gotten for a birthday, just ask if you want to know.
Constant love flowing in from texts/facebooks.
And my mom's amazing homemade chicken ceaser salad.

4 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kendra and jeffrey said...

Um yeah, this is the best documentation of your birthday. ever.

love the rain, love the b-day list {boyfriend, yes!}, love your little bro, haha! love the cupcakes, love you with zac efron.

I feel like I was right there with you celebrating!!

Megan said...

Happy day! I am glad to hear your birthday was so great!

Carolyn said...

I'm sorry I forgot to call, or text or facebook! But does it count that AD did? Heard you got a cool mixer! Is this really the girl that used to hang out at my house?