Monday, April 18, 2011

i make lists.

and here's another, so that I feel like I've kept up with this blog:

I'm only on recipe 19 on Project Bake. I'm a busy teacher. The summer promises at least 40 recipes.
I COMPLETELY botched a batch of chocolate chip cookies yesterday. Yes, it happens.
My students have state testing this week. I'm nervous and confident a the same time.
I am searching for a teaching job for next year. In the state of Utah. Help.
Spring break was actually worse than having school. I am weird.
I was humbled about 4 times yesterday in different areas of life. I needed that.
My entire family will be together this weekend for the first time since Thanksgiving.
I'm graduating from Brigham Young University in four days.
Seriously considering highlighting my hair. Who am I?
Next week I'm supposed to go to a dinner for a teaching award I won, with a guest. Help.
General Conference was fantastic.
I've rededicated myself to learn to play the piano. Now I just need a keyboard.
I feel good about myself. Better than usual.
Annnd I just found a intramural soccer team for the spring! Booyah!

Blogs are for self-indulging and making the whole world read about you, right?
Sorry.

2 comments:

taylor b. said...

Your blog. You make the rules. Love it. Love you. You're great.

Carolyn said...

I love the things you make me read! AD has a keyboard...it might be at Mere's....