But it's Friday morning and this weekend promises a lot of fun!
It's like when your dad was in charge of holding up the pinata when you were seven. You swing at it and he moves it right of your reach to tease you. You know there is something good inside, and you know you'll get it eventually and your garage will become a spinning world of color and candy. But you have to fight for it. I always appreciated that.
Right now, I'm tired of fighting. My dad would have recognized that, made me fight a little longer, and then stuck the pinata right in front of my face and taken off my blindfold. But I'm not seven and this isn't a pinata party, unfortunately. Kia kaha.
But more importantly, I'm waiting anxiously for my favorite 26 people in the world to show up. I've only got two more months with them, and I'm going to make it count.
Does anyone know where I can buy a pinata?
| In the middle of an activity on St. Patrick's Day, I turn around and see this. I laughed for about ten minutes. This is so how I feel right now. |
1 comment:
pinata!! You are mexican. So am i. You can get one at the "Latino Mercado" on 300 south and Univ Ave. I don't know if you were serious about it...but whatever...go buy one!! (I'm pretty sure they have them there).
Post a Comment