My loving mother pointed out all my spelling errors in my Christchurch post yesterday. I would like to apologize for not making sense. I fixed them. Just know that I wrote that about five minutes before the school bell rang so I didn't check for errors. And I'm usually an error-checking-crazy-person.
I know, I am REALLY behind on blogging. Like really. Most people blog about Valentine's day like, that night, but I decided to keep you waiting for a week. I had about 30+ valentine's. Jealous?
Ok, ok, most of them were between the ages of 9-10. And by most I mean all, but I loved it! I tried to think of something cheap but out-of-the-ordinary for my students. I saw Crush sodas on the blog eighteen25 and thought it was genius! Luckily, I found enough packs at KMart (which I never, ever go to so that was a blessing), wrapped them up in Valentine cellophane, and hand-made (YES!) a bunch of silly hearts to personalize them. They were a hit!
Teachers, I recommend it for next year. In return, I received a chocolate apple, a huge Hershey's kiss, 3 chocolate roses, one real rose, boxes of chocolates, and a ridiculous amount of off-brand candy taped to puppy dog valentine's. Chili flavored suckers are really, really weird.
That night we had some of our favorite friends over and made home-made pizza and cookies. It was such a fun night! We forgot to take pictures though, sorry.
More to come!
2 comments:
you are the cutest teacher ever!
you are such a sweet teacher!!!!
i wish we lived in utah so i can come to your class :)
Post a Comment