so maybe you do too.

"Things work out, it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out, don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Thanks to my Dad for reminding me of this quote.
3 comments:
OH MY GOSH...like seriously this quote is close to my heart! And the funny thing is it was about the same stage in my life that you are in that I needed it the most. Some things don't change, I still need to read it!
we have part of that quote framed in our apartment! we love it :)
Amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment