Tuesday, January 4, 2011

got this in my email today:

Congratulations! Your application for April 2011 graduation has been reviewed and accepted by your Advisement Center. 


Oh, ok. I guess I'll graduate college now...
AWESOME! And scary.
So scary that I think I'll just go back to college in August.
Grad school.




I've been listening to a lot of Ingrid today.
It makes me feel like myself again.
Words are amazing. Music is amazing.
I need a better word than amazing.




All of a sudden I have multiple social activities for each night of this week.
Go me. Except Thursday, I have teacher training. You know, balance.








I miss my dog.

2 comments:

Megan said...

First, I am so glad you didn't give up on your blog just yet! I think you will regret it, if you delete it...so don't!

Second, WHOOP! That is awesome! 2011 is starting off to be a awesome year!

Claire said...

Breanna, how INCREDIBLE that you're graduating on time!! HA! I don't think I'll graduate until a year from now.
Way to be on the ball. I love and miss you. Please visit soon...in all your spare time :)