Sorry for my month-long blogging hiatus. I did some renovations, on my blog and on my heart. Check out the blog changes (the heart ones are kind of private). I've been in a good place.
I've blogged it before, but this is what I need to hear, so maybe it will help you too:
"I beg you... to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer." -Rainer Maria Rilke
Stay tuned for an update of majorly awesome things that have been happening!
2 comments:
OH! That quote is fantastic! Fantastic enough to write out and post on a wall somewhere in my house. Which I think I'll do.
Thanks for the uplift, my dear. It sure was great to see you the other day.
Can't wait for the update of majorly awesome things!
Also, I love the blog updates. I'm not skilled enough to make ours look cool like that.
I love the simplicity.
Post a Comment