So I've watched five Howard Keel movies in 2 weeks. What's it to you? He is only the manliest man to grace the 20th century. I'll tell you who wins the 21st century as soon as Justin Bieber hits puberty. But for now:
Sorry for the poor quality. Howard Keel is too good for the internet.
The best way to achieve a Howard Keel marathon:
Annie Get Your Gun (1950), Showboat (1951), Calamity Jane (1953), Kiss Me Kate (1953), personal fave: Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954), and Kismet (1955).
And if you are doubting his manliness, he was also in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger in 1995. He is the tops.
2 comments:
He's where everything stops.
I love that he was on Walker Texas Ranger...and I also love that you know that.
"And all as tall as church steeples!" He is the tops, and so are YOU! :)
Post a Comment