Thursday, May 13, 2010

blurb.

Just a note as I sit in the cougareat with my L&T wrap.
Great Caesar is my favorite, but today I went with Barbeque Chicken.
I was just in the HBLL for two hours, hacking away at an assignment.
The second floor is my favorite.
The BYU bookstore is having a PTA children's book conference.
I belong there.
The weather is absolutely beautiful today!
I've been trying to force spring by wearing sandals,
but today it came on its own, allowing me to be comfortable in my skirt.

Tomorrow is the weekend.
I am far past contentment.

I'm graduating in a year, and I had a thought today that so far, college wasn't as hard as my pre-conceived high schooler notions thought. Then I remembered my 18-year-old freshman self, and how much I've changed after three years of school. College has been HARD. But rewarding. And throughout it all I've fallen in love with this university! This is my last semester on this campus. And thanks to the experiences I've had here, I know who I am.

And my hardest, most rewarding year is yet to come.

{freshman version of Nicole and I.}

P.S. This is my 100th post. Coincidence?

1 comment:

kendra and jeffrey said...

Look at little Nicole and Breanna! So young and carefree.

I love you and can't wait to see you in 10ish minutes :)