Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday drive to the Rainbow Lakes.

After church we went on another epic Sunday drive. Yes, I mean epic as in amazing once in a lifetime, but also as in really, really, really long. We arrived at the rainbow lakes which were breathtaking. There was a blue and a green lake that were only separated by a sliver of land, but their colors were distinctly different. Mountains and rolling hills were blanketed in palm trees and then dipped into these deep blue and green lakes. The pictures don't give it justice.
Fearless. Thanks T. Swift.
NZ. We've started getting creative. After 3,000 pictures, you would too.


We drove to New Zealand's largest lake, Lake Taupo, as well, but it started to get really cold so we headed back to Rotorua.

I've been thinking a lot about what it will be like to be back in Provo. I know I will be missing my Fitz like crazy, and that I'll have to readjust and get used to normal college life again. But I do love my BYU.

No comments: