Sunday, February 14, 2010

Queenstown - Day 3

February 6, 2010
This is just me, typing. My journal entry was not totally relatable for this bloggity blog.
I was still in such shock this day of how awesome my life is! Goodness. We had a free day so most of us spent the morning shopping at the Saturday market, souvenir shops, and farmer's market. There were beautiful paintings, pottery, jewelry, flax kits, etc., and tarot card/palm readers! I was seriously tempted. Of course I want to know my future! But don't worry, I didn't spend $30 to get some guy to tell me the long line on my left hand means that someday I will own purple gumboots.
Tarot Readings by Linda
Me and Jayna enjoying/interpreting the art.
KIWIIII.

Then, a group of us spent $25nz to go on a MILLION DOLLAR CRUISE! It was just a pretty boat ride around the huge lake in Queenstown (Wakatipu). Apparently, it is the 2nd clearest lake in the world. The first is in Antarctica, so it doesn't get much better than this, folks! The Remarkables and the shore are stunning from the water, of course. I probably would have paid a million dollars anyway...

That night we played games and had a BBQ on the beach! As you can see, me and Lauren created Ilene. She was the best; we were proud. You are jealous.




"The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." -Thucydides


Sorry for the lame writing. I am not a story teller, nor as talented as most of my blogger friends. Also, I am unsure how to inform the world of my activities without just saying it. So, here you have it. Raw Breanna-ness.

2 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

i LOVE that last picture!

Megan said...

I just read all your Breanna-ness and I Loved every minute of it! I have to say I am very envious! Reading about your travels brings back so many memories for me...soak in every moment!