I AM AN AUNT!
My sister-in-law had her sweet baby last night.
William Howard Stutz
November 20, 2009
10:11 p.m. at 8 lbs. 5 oz.
Everyone is healthy and happy. I will let his momma be the first to upload pictures of him. He is DARLING! I always thought it was silly that my friends are so obsessed with their nieces and nephews, but I haven't even seen him in real life yet and I already understand! I can't believe my oldest brother is a dad. Congratulations Kenny and Megan!
And congratulations to my other big brother! Jacob and Pierina got engaged!! I'm a little late, it was a couple of weeks ago, but another sister-in-law! I am so excited! January 15, 2010.
Our family tree is growing! My parents are grandparents now. Which makes me laugh. And my brother is going to be a HUSBAND. So much wonderful news and change.
This is what life is all about.
The best part? It's for eternity.
And I get to go see them all in three days.
And I never have to truly say goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment