Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fall = love.

Some things I have been loving along with the changing of seasons:

The happy music of a new-found Minnutes.

Halloween costumes at Martha.

This new song by Michael Buble. It is basically my life in a melody.

And this Miley Cyrus music video. Don't judge me.

The fact that Ingrid Michaelson will be in SLC for only $15 dollars.

My roommates.

Procrastinating my homework.

Having boys over for dinner. And feeding them this oreo pudding:
Crunch up 3/4 a package of oreos.
Place on bottom of 9x13 like a crust.
Cover crust with 3 large packages of chocolate pudding.
Cover with a whole small tub of whipped cream.
Crunch up last 1/4 of oreos and sprinkle on top.
Stick in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
Seriously. You think it's lame. But it's awesome.


Remember how I used this picture in my second post of all time?

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting, and autumn a mosaic of them all. - Stanley Horowitz.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

judging you... :P

Claire said...

Oooh, I love that quote at the end! I'm so glad you love the change in seasons like I do.
P.S. I still want to play for real.
P.P.S. Soon.