Sunday, September 6, 2009

blog neglect.

It's coming.
It's happening.

School has started.
Life has started.
Calling has started.
BYUSA has started.
Football season has started (so proud of my cougars).


Thus, blog is being pushed to a lower level of priority.


Sad, but true.

HOWEVER, i will not disappear for too long often.
When I am in the library and banging my head on the tables because I am overloaded with educational psychology, I'll be here.
But I'll also try to be here when life is calm and carefree, so you can get the best of both worlds.

Also, I realize that is the Hannah Montana theme song. I did that on purpose.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I shall miss you. But you can't be nearly as neglectful as I am. It's an art. You will mature into it as you age. I have had a LOT of practice. Tell your mommy I love her. and you too.