Thursday, August 6, 2009

is it summer yet?

splashtown with little brother.
teaching swimming lessons.
going to the lake TWICE.
all in 48 hours.
SUMMER.

i need to watch all three High School Musicals soon.
it's been too long. plus now i am singing "What Time Is It?" in my head.

yes, i went on this.
yes, i'm crazy.
yes, my 12 year old brother has twice as much respect for me now.

strangely, i am ready for fall.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Me too, dear. I'm ready for fall so I can see your face!
And if you're wanting another round of all three HSM movies once you get back...you know who to call.

Symantha said...

Thanks for you comment! I need to say that I've also officially become your blog-stalker. I love the positive vibe (I know, weird coming from me). You can find joy in simple things that too many people overlook. It's refreshing.