Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Perspective.

Last night, I talked to a best friend about how every person's life
is changing so rapidly in our little Provo world.

So many 'see you later's and 'nice to meet you's.
In some ways, it is more overwhelming than in others.

Another best friend, who I was corresponding with over Facebook,
said this to me in a completely unrelated conversation:

"Friendship at this age is interesting and lovely to me. We all go different ways and have different plans, but we support each other and love each other through it all."
What a brilliant way to look at it.

{image via fffound}

3 comments:

Rica said...

Very true. It's an insane, yet beautiful time of life. We're all finding our paths and moving on, yet there's that connection.

Love you dear.

Nicole said...

Oh Bre. I am so lucky.

kendra and jeffrey said...

*sigh*

I'm glad we have eachother for support and love. I am super blessed to have you.