i beg you...to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. don't search for the answers, which could not be given you now, because you would not be able to live them. and the point is, to live everything. live the questions now. perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.
rainer maria rilke

This is something I need to learn.
Many things will happen in the next five years of my life. Hopefully many huge, transitional, important things. It just seems as though lately time has been dawdling. I'm hungry for adventure and eager for change. Life moves fast enough, why do I have the urge to manually turn the hands on my ticking bell clock in double time?
Breanna's Words of Wisdom: You don't always have something wise to say. Sometimes, it's best to keep quiet.
2 comments:
I like you. I want to keep you around.
I needed to hear this. Thanks.
Great advice Breanna.
I especially like "Breanna's word's of wisdom" at the bottom. I have learned that lesson the hard way too many times.
Kenny
Post a Comment