Hallelujah! Hooray! WOOHOO! I'm free!
Finals are over! Yah! I LOVE LIFE!
Finals are over! Yah! I LOVE LIFE!
What a wonderful, liberating feeling. I don't even want to think about how I am starting a new semester on Tuesday. As far as I'm concerned, I have nothing to be concerned about! I turned in my final portfolio and did my final presentation for MathEd today. My first semester in the Elementary Education program at Brigham Young University is complete. I may have gotten a few B+'s, but I'm ready to accept that. I have had the best semester of my life. As you have seen in previous posts, I have grown in so many ways. I have gained the best friends this semester, I have gained confidence in my teaching skills, and I have a sure knowledge that teaching is what I'm supposed to be doing!! Last week I had to turn in four huge projects; this week I had seven finals.
The next five days, nothing.
Nothing but the sweet sound and shudder of the airplane landing on the concrete in Houston, Texas. Nothing but feeling the humidity on my face as I step into the portal. Nothing but the rush of excitement that runs through my veins when I realize my family is only a three-minute-walk-to-baggage away. Nothing but the musty smell of the leather seats in my family's 2001 suburban. Nothing but seeing the faces of the people that I miss the most. Nothing but stopping to reexperience the chips and salsa at the best mexican restaurant on the planet. Nothing but pulling into the driveway that brings so many memories, good and bad, of relationships passed. Nothing but seeing the black blur of my puppy running out the back door to jump and greet me for the first time since Christmas.
Nothing but pure bliss.
Peace out Provo, see you in five. Boomshakalaka.
Breanna Has No Words of Wisdom: Her brain is on a break.
6 comments:
Oh how great!!!
Will I get to see you again before we part for a week?
Yay! I'm glad finals went well! I'm enjoying my last 31 hours in California before feeling that humidity...and I'm slightly terrified over it.
Snuggling with a puppy is the best feeling in the world =) I'm guessing that's yours?
I can't wait until you get here! Tell Mom to pick me up early Thursday and Friday!
Yay!!! i love that your done with school, and i love that i'm done too. have fun in houston and tell the fambam i said hi and can't wait to see them on july 4, i just decided it's a tradition starting now. :) love you!
breeeeeee. adrianne told me about your blogging and i love what i see. congrats on surviving finals.
you forgot the best part...Kenny and me! lol, we are glad we were able to come down and see you!
Post a Comment