Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Decisions.

These college days come with so many choices to make.  Where should I apply for a job? Should I keep going with my major? Where do I live next semester? What about that study abroad? Should I open my car door for the homeless man tapping on my window in the grocery store parking lot?  Do I really want to use my degree for what it is for? Do I agree to go on a blind date? How many cupcakes should I make? Should I really be keeping track of 7 missionaries? If I am in my friends car when it starts smoking in Cedar Valley, UT (aka middle of nowhere), do we pull over and wait in the freezing cold or keep driving hoping it will not blow up before we reach our destination? What social activities are really worth getting a B in my last general elective course?

Yes, I have had to make all of these decisions. And just for the record, I didn't open my door to talk to the homeless man. A very kind fellow BYU student helped me out of that situation.

The fact is, I have yet another decision to make. In what direction should I take this blog? I could find a niche, try to get a million viewers, describe my day to day life, or I could use my stream of consciousness, much like this post has been. Also, be prepared for a new blog layout. It's in the making, thanks to my beautiful friend Nicole.
All in all, my past life decisions have proven to be good ones. I have been showered with blessings since the new year, and I am looking forward to an exciting future.




Breanna's Words of Wisdom: BBMak will never be outdated.

6 comments:

kendra and jeffrey said...

Yes absolutely you should make a plethora of cupcakes!

I just adore you!

Adrianne said...

you are so right...bbmak will never be outdated. which is why they are still on my ipod! & i agree with you on the decisions, i almost changed my entire future today...oh so many decisions!

Carolyn said...

Yes...about the same time you wrote this, AD called me and hit me with a slew of what ifs....you two need to call each other.

James said...

Yeah you are back! Oh good luck with all your decisions...because the older you get the hard they become and the more people they affect. I vote yes to the decision about studying abroad!

Megan

Jon said...

Well seeing as how it was my car that started smoking...the answer is to keep driving until the smoke gets too thick to see, and THEN you get out in the freezing cold in the middle of nowhere. It also helps to bring a board game along, just in case--

Marissa Stutz said...

I don't get the picture.