Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Renewal.


Ok all - as many of you have noticed (or more likely have not noticed) the bloglessness of my blog, I am making a change.  I am virtually going to create a new blog that is less boring and more Breanna-ful.  It will be up and running within the week.

I leave with one question to ask - delete the posts and recreate this blog (mainly because i can not seem to get my creative juices to come up with a better blog title), or start again with a new one?


9 comments:

Kira said...

I say just stick with this one, leave all your post- But just start fresh with it... Change everything you want to- but no need to delete all the post :)

Carolyn said...

I agree with Kira! (Hi Kira....invite me to your blog....!!!) Just start where you want to start!

Meredith said...

no need to delete anything. just update!! and change your layout and whatever else you want.

James said...

don't ditch it, just revamp it! I am excited for your upcoming posts and Kenny and I will be anxiously waiting!

James said...

oh sorry that was me:) Megan

kendra and jeffrey said...

Breanna, you are my favorite.

Lauren said...

BREANNA.

Disregard everyone else and listen to what I say.

Ditch this blog. Leave it. Create a new one when you finally get your creative juices flowing. Make it catchy and "breanna-ful".

Love Lauren

Meredith said...

If I've taught you only one thing in life... it's that you should never listen to what Lauren says!!!

Carolyn said...

I'm still waiting.....and mere's right...don't listen to Lauren. Otherwise you will be incapacitated while you ponder what your new look, vibe and message will be. Just look how much lauren posts....point.