Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tidbits.

Nicole tagged me, so I am supposed to write seven random facts about myself and then tag seven others. We will see how this goes :). Also, I am so bad at remembering to blog. This week there will be a new post about the best weekend ever, so be prepared!

1. I am allergic to chocolate. Almost every time I eat it, candy, brownies, whatever, I sneeze. But sneezing is the only consequence so I continue to eat it :).

2. My number one fear is natural fires. That no one has control of.

3. My thirteen year old sister is taller than me. I am almost 5' 8" and I am the shrimp of my family.

4. The farthest I've been from Texas is Canada. I know, exotic.

5. When I was little, I played orthodontist in my friends garage. We would pick what color of braces we wanted out of a box of chalk. Then we would eat it. No, just kidding.

6. I just got my ears pierced at the age of nineteen. The lady asked me what I wanted pierced, and I said "just my ears thanks." She was so confused.

7. If you take a runt, and suck off the coating, you can put it on your lips and blow on it while facing upwards, and it will float in the air. I know, that has nothing to do with me but my sister just showed it to me! Cool!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

haha, you are so weird! :)