Monday, October 20, 2008

Reunions.

On Saturday, I pulled off a reunion for my freshman floor! I planned it and organized it, and we all just met in the park and had a potluck luncheon. It was SO successful. I think 28 out of the 40 girls showed up.. that is impressive. We love each other. Here are just a few pictures from the event! I am loving every minute of BYU.

Last Wednesday we had a little get together of old Magnolia friends that are up here at BYU, not many of us were there, however it was still fun. I decided it was the perfect opportunity to make something delicious and creative (Who have I become? I LOVE to bake now!). And here is my creation! It is a bunch of cupcakes just frosted all together. So fun to pull apart and eat!


1 comment:

Megan said...

To start, I love your new background! Man, look at you…your mom mentioned you had been hosting parties; but I had no idea of the magnitude of your event coordinating skills. I am impressed, I love it all! Yummy food! Cute pictures! You look so happy!